La Vida - Bar De Tapas – log in if you have been here before or sign up, if you sign up either check to sign up to the sit...
We have been very appreciative of all the support from our clients, it has been a pleasure to serve you all.
The Definitive(ly) Good Food Guide to Restaurants in Malta & Gozo is conducting their annual survey which closes on 30th September 2016 and we are encouraging our fantastic customers to fill in the survey and hopefully help us to earning a place in the guide for the coming year and who knows maybe get a mention in a category like Newcomer.
To complete the survey you will need to do the following:
1. go to www.restaurantsmalta.com
2. log in if you have been here before or sign up, if you sign up either check to sign up to the site only or agree to receive a copy of the guide at a price of €8 + postage
3. complete the limited details requested including name and email and you will automatically be sent an email, click the link in the email to activate your account and to take you to the home page
4. your account details will be displayed – click on Survey on the top banner or in the drop down menu on a mobile device, you will need to log in and you will be taken to My Account
5. Click Survey is Open on the top banner or in the drop down menu on a mobile device
6. On page 1 you are asked to fill in your name and email (must match the account) and other basic details and click through to the next page
7. On page 2 you have the opportunity to submit reviews for individual restaurants you have been to in the past 12 months and we would encourage you to review La Vida here
8. You can review additional restaurants by clicking +Add Restaurant or you can click Continue to Next Page to go on
9. On page 3 you are asked to select your favourite restaurant in series of categories and we would really appreciate if you could select us for several of these as the Best Newcomer is a combination of all of the reviews and selections of peoples favourite restaurants
10. Finally choose Submit your Final Survey To Us and keep your fingers crossed that La Vida does well.