Blata L-Bajda Full-Time
Industrial Motors Ltd specialises in Automotive and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales Executive for the Nissan Showroom to join our dynamic team. This position in on full-time basis and is suited to individuals that are looking to advance their career in sales.
• Open and close showroom and ensure both showroom and vehicles are maintained in optimum condition at all times
• Establish and maintain an excellent relationship with customers, answer all queries related to the vehicles and attend to client’s requirements prior to and during the sale process
• Evaluate customers’ choice of product and to help customers make purchasing decisions according to their needs.
• Explain vehicle model features to customers and conduct test drives to encourage customers to experience the vehicle
• Handle all documentation related to the sale of the vehicles and collects payments (cash / loans /cheque deposits) from customers upon sale of vehicle.
• Promote and sell car insurance to provide a value for money cover to our customers.
• Make the necessary arrangements to check and prepare the vehicle upon delivery to the customer and gives a hand over in line with brand standards
• Handle any complaints related to the sales department and inform the Sales Manager accordingly
• Report any cleaning or maintenance work required in the showroom to ensure that the showroom is maintained as per Franchise Standards
• Ensure strict adherence to Franchise Standards and maintain oneself updated on all new vehicle model features and latest vehicle technology
• Assist in setting up and attend to new vehicle launches and any promotional events that may be organised outside working hours from time to time
• Attend any required training organised by the Company both locally or abroad.
• Carry out any additional duties assigned by the Sales Manager
• Adhere strictly to Health and safety regulations and company policies together with Franchise standard requirements
• Excellent Communication
• Active Listening
Qualifications and Experience:
• A level standard Education
• ECDL or similar
• Experience in Sales
• Health Insurance
• Loyalty Card
• Specialized Training Locally or Abroad
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence
For any further details kindly visit our website http://www.mizzimotors.com or contact us on 23264554.
Industrial Motors has been around since the early 40’s originally selling Roots products, namely.
Humber, Hillman, Sunbeam, Singer, Comer and Karrier products. Industrial Motors became the sole
distributors of Suzuki and Mitsubishi in the 1960’s. In 2008 Industrial Motors became the official Renault Trucks importer.