The selected candidate shall report directly to the Sales Manager and will provide support to customers to ensure efficient daily operations of all warehousing and distribution accounts. The chosen individual will also have to provide administrative support to the sales team and will be required to co-ordinate with the Logistics Manager, delegate routes and lorries used for each delivery.
- Daily process and input of all customer orders and distribution accounts.
- Provides daily operational reports that are accurate and timely.
- Runs stock reports to check for product availability.
- Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks all orders for special requests and post inventory records.
- Provides warehouse staff with necessary documents and information needed to complete receiving, and to deliver orders.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with customers by responding to all enquiries and complaints concerning work orders, invoices, deliveries, inventory counts, etc. in a courteous and efficient manner.
This position calls for an effective team player, with a can-do attitude and the ability to meet the exigencies of the team, be able to work on own initiative and under pressure. The right candidate should possess excellent communication skills in Maltese, English and Italian and willingness to learn continuously.
Due to the nature of this position, the individual should also be computer literate with a minimum ECDL certification and a good level of education. Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
If you feel you have the qualities, experience and ambition to succeed in this challenging environment, please send your CV and covering letter by Monday, 29th August 2016 to the Managing Director by email to email@example.com or by post to: C. Cini Mfg. Ltd. 30, New Street Qormi - QRM 2127