The chosen candidate will be responsible to budget and develop marketing campaigns for the vast portfolio of the company. The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, event organisation, product development and other marketing-related tasks.
• A Marketing qualification or equivalent
• Previous experience in a similar position
• Experience in social media platforms
• Experience with Google Adwords
• Work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be able to speak and write in English and Maltese.
Elektra is an equal-opportunities employer.
If you think you have what it takes, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Have you got what it takes?