Industrial Motors Ltd specialises in Automotive and has an exciting opportunity for a Parts Administrator to join our dynamic team.
You will be responsible to maintain adequate stock of parts and high customer satisfaction for the assigned brands and to maintain constant ordering and receiving of parts.
• Prepare and maintain customer specific orders, stock orders, customs clearance documents and customer notification letters for the assigned brands.
• File documentation and other general office duties.
• Keep well organized the parts warranty room, including an updated inventory of the all the Parts, when collected and when disposal is due according to the Brands’ Policies.
• Assist the parts personnel with any requests relating to Availabilities, Prices, ETAs and status of orders.
• Create GRNs and complete the process of the input of parts into stock in a timely manner.
• Make sure that all the necessary reports are completed in a timely manner.
• Active Listening
• Reading Comprehension
• Time Management
Qualifications and Experience:
• ‘O’ Level passes in English and Mathematics
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
• You must be Pro-Active, a team player, and excel in Problem Solving Skills
• Possess a sound knowledge of the Automotive Technical Industry
• Health Insurance
• Loyalty Card
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence
For any further details kindly visit our website http://www.mizzimotors.com or contact us on 23264552.
⟶ Industrial Motors ⟵
Industrial Motors has been around since the early 40’s originally selling Roots products, namely Humber, Hillman, Sunbeam, Singer, Comer and Karrier products. Industrial Motors became the sole distributors of Suzuki and Mitsubishi in the 1960’s. In 2008 Industrial Motors became the official Renault Trucks importer.