The Forestals Group of Companies is looking to recruit a Full Time ‘Sales Administration Support Assistant’ to join our dynamic team!
Our success comes from our solid business background and is built upon a solid reputation for service, quality and above all commitment to our clients.
The ‘Sales Administration Support Assistant’ will be based at our Head Office in Mriehel, working closely with the rest of the Accounts and Administration team on a day to day basis.
The primary objective of the Sales Administration Support Role is to ensure the smooth running of the post sales function thereby releasing the sales team to concentrate on the follow-up and conclusion of new sales.
· Overall proper and efficient management of the sales administration function to expected levels of customer satisfaction and to company agreed processes and standards.
· Designing, reviewing, improving, implementing, recording of, and ensuring the adherence to, sales administration operational procedures and processes.
· Providing all sales administration and support backup to the sales team members, ensuring timely follow-up of all enquiries and handling customer related aspects of sales fulfilment
· Monitoring sales target performance against agreed forecasts and adherence to process and other internal controls as directed.
· Proactively bringing forward issues for discussion with a view of increasing the efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction of the sales administration function.
· Ensuring adherence to company process and procedures in all stages of the sales cycle
· Cooperation with the managers responsible for logistics and service delivery to ensure a smooth and seamless high quality service to our customers.
· Periodic reporting as required by management.
· Any other duties and responsibilities normally falling under the sales administration function.
· The ability to work both alone and in a team.
· High-Level of ownership, accountability and responsibility.
· Positive attitude and great work ethic.
· High Level of Communication.
· Applicants are required to be computer literate and have a knowledge of standard office software.
· Previous experience within a similar role will be considered an asset.
· Fluency in BOTH Maltese and English languages is a must.
͟͟͟͟͟͟͟@͟͟͟͟͟͟͟͟͟͟.͟͟͟͟ : .